Chantelle Champs Elysee Corbeille – Lingerie Sydney Australia
The Champs Elysse Lace Unlined Demi Bra is a true work of art.
Fully embroidered cups made of sheer tulle, with vertical seams for uplift, make this low-coverage style both glamorous and supportive.
Chic details and embellishments throughout, give this style a sophisticated touch.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don’t wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra’s shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don’t forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.
Sylvia Rhodes Boutique is the leading high-end lingerie and swimwear boutique of Sydney Australia. The boutique has provided customers with service in Double Bay for over 20 years. Sylvia Rhodes is a lingerie and swimwear fitting expert.
Contact the boutique on (02) 9362 0173 or email email@example.com. You can also visit us at Shop 7 Bay Village 28-34 Cross St Double Bay. All of our products can be viewed online at http://sylviarhodeslingerie.com.au along with care instructions.